Request for FOI
The Freedom of Information Act is fully retrospective, which means that any recorded information can be requested regardless of when it was created or how long it has been held.
Requests for information should be made as follows
All requests must be made in permanent form -this includes emails.
For a request to be valid it must contain:
- The name of the applicant
- Address for correspondence
- A description of the information requested
- Do not have to mention the FOIA
- Do not have to give a reason for wanting the information
- Can be made to any part of the school
- Can come from anywhere in the world.
Requests should be sent to Ellen Barrett, Data Protection Office via email to email@example.com or by post to Hazel Oak School, Hazeloak Road, Shirley, Solihull. B90 2AZ